The Oscars is one of the biggest and most prestigious film and entertainment awards of the year and like every other year, I feel like we are most excited about the fashion on the Red Carpet.
I have taken the liberty of rating the top 10 in ‘Best Dressed’ and the top 10 in ‘Worst Dressed’ Of this years 90th Annual Academy Awards.
Here’s my top 10 Favourite Red Carpet looks
1) Black panther’s Lupita Nyong’o arrives at the Oscars wearing Versace, Not only does the dress compliment Nyongo’s Shape, but the contrast of the Gold and her beautiful skin tone are a perfect match! This is my top pick for Red Carpet looks!
2) Rita Moreno wears a dress she wore to the 1962 Oscars and repeats this look with style, completing the outfit with a bulky Gold bracelet and a black turban, sheer Class.
3) 22 year old Timothee Chalamet arrives on the Red Carpet at this years Oscars, wearing a bold white Berluti suit.
4) Camila Alves is a stunning white Brazilian Princess in her gown for the 2018 Oscars, completing the look with a oversized Ruby necklace. A Touch of Ruby to match husband Matthew McConaughey‘s Red Carpet look.
5) Australia’s Margot Robbie, Graces us in Chanel Haute Couture for her waltz down the Red Carpet.
6) Common, bringing the A game in this Giorgio Armarni suit. A classic and stylish look.
7) Zendaya looks stunning as she walks down the red carpet in this relaxed off the shoulder gown by Giambattista Valli.
8) I’m not usually one for Colour but, Eiza Gonzalez looks ravishing in this figure hugging yellow Ralph Lauren, as she walks down the Red Carpet for the 90th Academy Awards.
9) Another power couple Danny Glover and Eliane Cavalleiro, looking coordinated in age appropriate outfits at the 90th Annual Academy Awards.
10) Gina Rodriguez wearing a dusky nude by Zuhair Murad at the 90th Annual Academy Awards.
And now, the 10 worst dressed, in my books.
1) Andra Day looks like the Mona Lisa of 1800’s Gowns in a Zac Posen at the 90th Annual Academy Awards. This is our top pick for worst dressed.
2) Whoopi Goldberg wears Christian Siriano at the 2018 Oscars which, does not compliment her skin tone, but makes her look seemingly larger than usual, a terrible decision.
3) Viola Davis turns heads in a terrible 80’s inspired spandex looking Michael Kors dress at the 90th Annual Academy Awards.
4) Selma Hayek wear’s custom Gucci down the red carpet, which clearly does not, compliment the star’s figure, at all!
5) Haley Bennett wearing Dior couture at the 90th Annual Academy Awards – clearly not a good choice.
6) Australian Samara Weaving walks the Red Carpet in a 2000’s prom inspired gown by Schiaparelli’
7) Abbie Cornish wear’s an ill fitting Elie Saab dress at the 90th Annual Academy Awards.
8) Schiaparelli a repeat chiffon offender with Emily Blunt wearing a very baby blue gown at the 90th Annual Academy Awards.
8) Saoirse Ronan wearing Calvin Klein on the Oscars Red Carpet.
10) Nicole Kidman wearing a deep electric blue Armani Privé at the 90th Annual Academy Awards.
Well, there you have it! My top 10 ‘Best Dressed’ and Top 10 ‘Worst Dressed of this years 90th Annual Academy Awards.
For more on Aussie Gossip, Stay Tuned!